No one can imagine the sick and unexpectable day suddenly come in them life. It’s destroyed all happy memories which the couple had made in their past. We have posted 19 Best Divorce Quotes & Sayings. It can help you to forget all situations which it had with you and make your face smile while your life is going to a bad tragedy. Here you can easily find inspirational Best Divorce Status. Coming across a 19 Best Divorced Saying that speaks to your situation can be truly life-changing.
Top 19 Best Divorce Status
1 )You know why divorces are so expensive Because they’re worth it.
2 )As a parent, I can empathize with how difficult raising children can be. There are challenges, especially within the framework of divorce, when parental guilt can sometimes blur what should be the best decision.
3 )Divorce is a time of change. It really rocks a foundation of most people’s lives. When we have our heart broken or our dreams taken away from us, it is a time of growth and change.
4 )If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you’d have a hell of a lot of overlapping.
5 )My mother always said don’t marry for money, divorce for money.
6 )Marriage isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. Let me tell you, honestly. Marriage is probably the chief cause of divorce.
- 7 )The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money.
- 8 )Divorce is one of the key predictors of poverty for a child growing up in a home that’s broken.
- 9 )In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find, and continue to find, grounds for marriage.
- 10 )I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
Best Divorce Status
11 )Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
12 )Divorce is never a pleasant experience. You look upon it as a failure. But I learned to be a different person once we broke up. Sometimes you learn more from failure than you do from success.
- 13 )Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce.
- 14 )Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.
- 15 )My parents’ divorce left me with a lot of sadness and pain and acting, and especially humor, was my way of dealing with all that.
- 16 )If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
- 17 )I’m going through a divorce now. This is the second one, and like baseball, I’m not gonna get three strikes. I’ve been living by myself for five years and I’m very comfortable. I can play my guitar when I want to.
18 )A divorce is like an amputation. You survive it, but there are less of you
19 )Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course.